f

Sunday 23 September 2012

Camouflage Print Skirt

So here as promised is a styled outfits post, and the item I've chosen(which I think I promised a while ago too!) is the Camoflague Print Skirt[though I'd spell it Camouflage!]:
This skirt came out ages ago and has recently been returned to us in the Archive store to the delight of many as Camouflage has soared in trend-rating recently! I love the skirt, though sometimes I doubt it it's my style or not, however I've put together 3 different outfits for you to have a look at! (click to enlarge)

 Somehow they've all ended up with quite a dark theme - not sure how, I guess black goes well with camouflage! I think all three outfits, although have a similar theme, all have some originality and do show clear differences. 
I'm not sure which one I like most, but what do you guys think? Which is your favourite of the 3?

Oh, and does anyone have an item they want styled? Let me know in comments!

Love, K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment