f

Monday 31 July 2023

R O Y A L T Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Our latest ROYALTY drop had a selection of looks from this years coronation of King Charles III in the UK - whilst I didn't pay a huge amount of attention to the styles at the time of the event, I do think these make for some very nice and fitting additions to this store in the Plaza. The shoes give some great basics options to add to your wardrobe and there are plenty of headpieces for those who like them. First up is a feature from DIORian who styles the Pink Pencil Skirt in such a fabulous way, I adore this outfit so much - it's just screaming Taylor Swift and Barbie and I can't get enough of it! The sparkling corset piece looks like it was made to be worn with this skirt, the two are perfect colours and styles together, and I love the smart vibes added in this shirt. Those oversized sleeves are fabulous^ All of the accessories are the perfect finishing touches to the outfit - I particularly love the earrings and all those necklaces.
And then for my stylings, first up are the Diamond Earrings and White Clutch - I've really gotten into buying earrings as I now like having a wide choice to choose from and these ones are very nice, they're simple but elegant so will work in many stylings. With the gold heel/soles of the shoes to match the bag I opted to focus on gold in the outfit and I'm super pleased with this combination, the gold midi with the sweater is a nice glammed up casual look. Then secondly I also picked up the Pink Pencil Skirt because it was love at first sight with this piece! I had quite a few jackets and coats that looked good with the skirt, but ultimately chose the almost-matching shoulder slung piece, it's an amazing combination that I will repeat for sure! I also knew that I wanted to use this matching bag with the skirt, so otherwise I kept the look lighter with a white shirt and some accessories - and I'm so pleased with the outcome. I really love this outfit overall =)

No comments:

Post a Comment