f

Thursday 10 March 2022

E P I P H A N Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

For me the EPIPHANY jewellery store releases can be hit or miss, the past few I haven't picked up any pieces really, but our latest Spring-time release really caught my eye! What I love about these jewellery releases now is that you can choose to buy either a Suite or Beauty Parlor version of the pieces, you can pick what works best for you and I think that's great, it makes these items so much more accessible - I'm super glad because I definitely prefer Suite pieces. First up a feature from Brevis who styles the Statement Earrings, these sure do live up to their name! They're a huge pair of gold earrings, the size really helps to promote the standing out of the design, it's super clear which I love as sometimes this can get lost with detailed pieces. The outfit is all about the earrings, all of the pieces look great with them. The black and white clothing gives a solid base for the gold, but still looks super stylish, love the off-shoulder shirt and the leather piece added on top. Gold details are all over the accessories, I love this chunky belt buckle and I think the bag is the most adorable addition, such a cute piece that has never really had much focus, but look how fab it looks?! Love the look all round!
I have just picked up one piece in the store so far, but of course I'm now tempted by the above styling. I got the Pearl Flower Earrings, I just thought these looked something quite different and had such a pretty design and look on the doll. The red pops so well against this black hairstyling, I love that - and I even made a beauty look for this outfit too. It's by no means creative, but a red smokey eye with a touch of grey and green made for a cute choice I though^ For the outfit I tried out a few things, I really wanted to make green work well, but nothing was coming together well - my favourite burgundy trousers saved the day, these look fab in so many stylings and are great with these earrings too. Kept the look super simple, the white shirt was a great base to help the colours of the earrings pop =)

No comments:

Post a Comment