f

Thursday 1 April 2021

T R A I L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We're getting Summer-ready a little early with this recent release of TRAILS in the Plaza. These floaty fabrics, with short lengths and great colours are all spot on with some great and popular trends. There's a good mix of clothing and accessories and I'm super excited to style up some of these pieces in Spring vibes! First up though, a couple of features - the Frill Blouse (18SD's) seems to be the most popular choice and I'm loving the versatility with it I'm seeing so far. The first feature styling it up is Mia1435 going for a super fun mixed styling, with light airy clothing, pairing the blouse with a perfectly style-matched skirt, and then rocking it up in the accessories department. These black boots surprisingly look fantastic with this outfit, and the thick belting balances this perfectly, it suits the design of the blouse perfectly to highlight the best parts^ And the beauty and jewellery styling of this look is fantastic too, so gorgeous!
And then in something a little more casual is this styling from ayselevi, opting for a fun denim pairing with the piece, I think it's so cute! The denim brings something fun with the different panels on the jeans, but the light is kept with this handheld jacket and the white shoes. Also love the belt, it's a perfect addition, as is the little chain on the side^ The bags are also an adorable pairing, I love them together and both work perfectly for this styling. Another great jewellery selection in this styling, it really stands out to me =D
I of course also had to pick up the Frill Blouse from the store, it's just such a cute piece! I had such a good time styling this so I can see why it's been popular so far. I've gone for a super Summery styling, I think the neckline ruffle detail looks so good balanced with the ruffle design on this skirt, and the rest of the pieces being white really keeps the focus on the ruffle pairing^ I picked some simple jewellery and accessory pieces which I think complete the look very nicely, I'm so pleased with this styling overall! And then secondly I also styled the Rope Shorts (15SD's), I love the colour of these and how smart they look for a casual piece, and I also love this outfit^ This blazers base colour is a perfect match for the shorts and I think the black contrast does work quite nicely - I know it won't be for everyone, but I quite like it. I'm happy with the pale shoes and darker handbag style as I think that gives a good balance in the accessories so it's not too heavy on the black, but overall I think it makes a good Spring styling. I found a lot of cute top options for these shorts so I think I'll get good use from them in the upcoming seasons =D

No comments:

Post a Comment