f

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Nelly Release | L O O K B O O K

So I didn't really fancy doing a review for these last couple of floors of Nelly, I didn't purchase much so I couldn't really justify to myself why a review would be an ideal post for the blog - however I didn't want to ignore it completely, so a Lookbook of what I did buy is what I've decided on =) Despite the latest floor being deemed the Little Black Dress collection, I didn't buy any of those, haha, but here's what I did purchase:
Notion Blazer | 18/16SD
The Luxe Pants | 16/14SD
The blazer is definitely my favourite piece and I think it has a good versatility - was quite surprised that it worked with a skirt, but I think I'd try this combination again! The trousers are great, and my street/casual look works very well for them, however not a fan of my first look, I think it's the coat and shoes, just not working! Oh well, I gave the look a go - fashion can be all about trial and error sometimes, and often it works, this just isn't one of those times!

2 comments:

  1. The jacket is the one thing I hate on my doll. It makes me look fat and frumpy. I love it on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both new floor of Nelly! I want almost everything!
    However, I'm not a fan of how you styled the lookbook... I'm sorry :S

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete