f

Saturday 4 October 2014

To buy or not to buy!

That is the question which came up with the most recent Hotbuys release - the Hotbuys Posed Fall Look which costs a hefty 68SD's!
I do think it is a great piece, and we're lucky to get a pose outside the Strike-a-Pose store, plus it's available to everyone and not just SS members. The thick knit with the stylish black quilted cape are both perfect autumn/winter trends which I really love and I do think I'd make good use of them this upcoming season - right now I'm thinking with the black Dior Couture trousers probably? So although I haven't bought this piece yet, I think I will - despite the price, I think it will be worth it!

What about you guys - gonna go for this piece? Or is the price enough to make you back off, please tell me in the comments below!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in the same situation. I have already add it to my wishlist because I'm not sure I really want to buy it (68sd!!!).
    Have you seen any outfit inspiring outfits with this coat? I really want to see them. Maybe they will help me to make the decision. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not such a fan of Strike a Pose like everybody else seems. Why so excited to change our doll pose? It's fine for me, and the prizes are always super high. And this time... this prize is abusive imo. I know a lot of users will buy, but even the pockets look weird with dependint what do you use under.... So, I guess that the prize totally makes me back off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details and like you said, it's great to have SaP type items outside of the actual store and it's great it's available to everyone. But the price is waay too much for me, I'm hoping I get lucky in the bazaar a couple months from now or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I have a chance at getting superstar I might. But as for now it is in my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this and all I've been seeing is users complaining about the price. It is quite literally SaP and everyone had been wishing for some non ss non limited Strike a Pose. I'm not sure why people expected for it to be cheap as well.
    I'm definitely going to be buying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, I'm not much into coats or into winter looks as a whole, but the pose makes it look something different and unique.
    So, cannot really say, maybe I may buy it to sell it sometime later, it might become rare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought it, I still haven't styled it. I might sell it later on. I like the piece, saw a lot of great outfits on SMW. Excited to try it, not sure if I'll keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really hate the exaggerated pose of it; the arms stick way out and I feel it makes my doll look like a clown. Plus you have to work so hard to find pieces that go well..and then there's the price: I don't appreciate being gouged to death over a hotbuy. This piece is definitely a must-pass for me.

    ReplyDelete