f

Thursday 28 November 2013

Music

I saw Catching Fire twice over the release weekend, addicted, can't wait for more, haven't stopped listening to the soundtrack or film score (I'm one of those crazies who loves film scores, can't explain it!) since, this is in my top plays list:
Recently I've been addicted to listening to YouTube artists, haven't found any covers of this, have seriously contemplated making one if only I had a decent microphone!


Love xxx


P.S. Please tell me I'm not the only one who isn't quite sure what to do with themselves for the next year until Mockingjay Part 1 is release?!?!

3 comments:

  1. You should totally do a cover if you have a decent mic.
    Also, I haven't seen Catching Fire yet (waiting until it comes out on DVD, I'm not a big cinema fan) but you should probably just read Mockingjay over and over to prepare yourself for it aha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a cinema person either, I think it's far too pricey! But I went twice, and even paid for the expensive seats the second time (the first time my ticket was my birthday present from my friend)! The last time I went to the cinema before it was to see the last Harry Potter film in July 2011!

      Delete
  2. omg, the movie... amazing, right? I could watch it over and over again :P

    ReplyDelete