f

Tuesday 21 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Slip In Pearl Heels

And our next HB - the Slip In Pearl Heels from Pretty 'N Love and priced at 14SD's, which is pretty decent for a fabulous looking pair of shoes! These are a pretty elegant style of heel, they've got a slight patent look to them and they're in an easy-to-wear nude/beige tone which I think works out well for everyone! They have a little strap over the foot but look more like mules without a heel or ankle strap and I really like this, although on my dolls more tanned skin the strap is less obvious than on the paler skin tone. I'm excited to style these so lets see how we got on:
I was in heaven the second these shoes were on my doll, they're just dreamy and even more versatile than I'd imagined, so many options of clothing to pair them with and I for one am excited to work with them more =D And as usual vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment