f

Sunday 12 November 2017

Sequins And Frills Galore Top # W E S T Y L E I T

A We Style It post today, featuring the Sequins And Frills Galore Top from Subcouture and actually it's quite a recent piece. I've attempted it maybe once or twice but never really given it a huge deal of attention - I was glad to do that now with AudreyHepburn. too!
I really thought all out silver would be a great way to go with this piece, and I really gave it a good try but it just wasn't to be with my wardrobe options^ White in Lauri's look is a pretty great way to go, there are so many pieces that work with the top, and I love this layering to match the layers of the frills of the top. I've gone for glitter in my choice of trousers and I'm pretty pleasantly surprised that these work out great! The glitter from the top really continues nicely into the trousers and the shape of them gives a good silhouette to the doll. I stuck matching with my shoes, as has Lauri, and we've both chosen silver-based bags and in this department there are so many choices to go with which definitely pleases me. I think this top has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see what people do with this piece over the Christmas party season =D

No comments:

Post a Comment