f

Tuesday 21 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Proenza Schouler Inspired Pants

This next Hotbuy, the Proenza Schouler Inspired Pants, from It Girls priced at 20SD's, stood out to me as soon as I saw them! I loved the brown colour to them, perfect for autumnal stylings, and I loved the shape and fit, especially the rolled cuffs, I think they look awesome =) They definitely lived up to my expectations too, and I managed to put my look together in a matter of minutes, so I think spending a little time with them will mean so many more looks!
While there are some similarities amongst our stylings, I think we have all taken a different track with this piece - and we're very much loving boots with them! I think they have a good potential =) And as always, vote in the poll too, we love seeing which look you like best:

2 comments:

  1. in the first outfit the pants were almost hidden by the coat. I LOVE the Miloshki outfit. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! A good old shawl/hat/shades combo always adds a bit of glamour ;)

      Delete