f

Thursday 30 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | D&G Inspired Leaf Headband

And here we are, the final day of November and the final HB of the month! It's the D&G Inspired Leaf Headband coming from the RIO store and costing 13SD's - not too bad I'd say. It does bare similarity to a previous HB headband we've had, also D&G Inspired, but personally I prefer this one - it has a really good size in ratio to the head of the doll, so it fits on quite nicely and the colours are beautiful and autumnal, I love the touches of gold to the piece as well!
The one different thing about this piece is that it's a Beauty Parlor one, so you can resize and re-angle it to your hearts content^ Which I think will definitely make it more appealing to the creative of you guys who want to turn it into something else! I was even more pleased with the colours of it once I had it on and had a great time working with eyeshadows for the my look, even though you can't tell in this picture! And as always, vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment