f

Tuesday 28 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Knitted Degrade Sweater

The penultimate HB today - the Knitted Degrade Sweater from Original Future costing 19SD's. I like the dip-dye colour effect, it works nicely on this sweater and I think it's a trend we've been yet to try in the Plaza. I've tried a few on in RL and I quite like them, so I'm happy to have this nude toned one for my doll! I was quite happy once I tried this on, as the fit of the sweater is really nice on the doll, it's flattering and I like that it's more fitted than loose which I think works for the style of it =)
Definitely a cute sweater that I plan to wear a lot this winter, I think it just needs a little time in my wardrobe to figure out what pieces and colours work best with it as it sure was tricky^ Don't let the colour put you off buying it though, it has great potential and I'm excited to work with it more! And as always, vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment