f

Sunday 5 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #213

This look screams ready for winter - just don't think all the rest of the challenge posts will be! This is possibly the smallest bag ever, the Lumiere Clutch from the Royalty store and it really is teeny tiny, which is probably the reason I've not worked with it as it's an easy piece to get lost in a styling. This is the first time I've even attempted it and I'm pleased with the outcome. It has silvery black tones so I knew I at least wanted a reasonable silver focus in the outfit so these jeans came perfectly onto the scene and really everything else slipped into place, with the jacket, boots and belt fitting in really nicely. I went pretty minimal on the top as there's a lot going on elsewhere but I did even add some earrings (two pairs in fact!) which I really like, and stuck with a darker styled eye - I really like the overall effect of this one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment