f

Saturday 25 November 2017

B L A C K F R I D A Y | The Stardoll Lookbook Sale Guide

The 'Black Friday' weekend is upon us! I'm sure a lot of us have found some great deals in stores in RL, and Stardoll has also brought us some deals to the Plaza! These offers are running from 24th-26th November and now that it's the weekend, I'm sure many of us are browsing whats on offer. I do have to say I'm feeling quite underwhelmed by the sale as there's not a lot on offer and not a lot of range to go for, but there are some great deals hidden in there so I thought I'd put together a little (and it really is quite little!) 'Sale Guide' to show you The Stardoll Lookbook top picks from the sale =D Enjoy!

R I V I E R A
Riviera is hosting a 30% off sale in 3 of the floors in the store, it's just the older pieces that are on offer in this deal. And actually if you want to dig through the catalogue, you can find some extra deals of pieces which are there but not in the store, so that's a little bonus! Riviera generally isn't too expensive to start with, so these are pretty good offers if swimwear is your thing^ 
Lemons Satchel 12SD's 8SD's
Gold Block Heels 9SD's 6SD's
Bondi Gold Earrings 6SD's 4SD's

V O I L E
Next up Voile! They have a 20% off sale in 6 of the floors and it's a really good mix of older and newer pieces that are on offer, which is great^ It's also great for the party season which is coming up so you might be able to pick up some great deals on dresses! There really is so much to choose from in this store, and even though 20% might just be 1 or 2SD's, some of the pieces are definitely worth picking up =)
Silk Strap Coat 22SD's 18SD's
Ebony Minaudiere 13SD's 10SD's
Belted Feather Coat 30SD's 24SD's

F A S H I O N F U R N I T U R E
And a little decor for the third store - this is the only decor store with reductions, and it's 25% off over 4 floors which aren't the newest or oldest releases, so somewhere over a year ago but not super out of date pieces! Alike in Voile, there's a really good range in this sale and a good range of prices too, with larger furniture pieces mixed with smaller decorative items, so something for everyone and a variety of decor styles on offer^
Karl Boutique Armchair 15SD's 11SD's
White Rose Display 11SD's 8SD's
Modern Luxury Table 12SD's 9SD's
Mademoiselle Poster 12SD's 9SD's

No comments:

Post a Comment