f

Sunday 26 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Prada Inspired Faux Fur Bag

Here is the next HB and I can't believe there are still more to do, I feel like I've styled loads of HBs this month! This is the Prada Inspired Faux Fur Bag from Fallen Angel and costing us 24SD's and I think that price is totally worth it! Since my trip earlier this month I've been feeling bags so much, so this is a perfect HB for me! I love the furry texture to the whole piece, and I love that it's over-shoulder, I think it makes it an easily wearable piece. The colour is also fantastic, it fits with the other HBs this month and is pretty seasonal for this winter =D
I love our looks! We styled this bag super speedily, which I take as a sign that this is a fantastic HB! Red is an easy match for this bag and it works well, I went for pink, but I think orange will look great with the bag too and I can't wait to try it out =) And vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment