f

Monday 13 November 2017

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled Outfits

Seeing as I ended up buying most of the store, I thought a separate Styled Outfits post was worthwhile for our recent Pretty ‘N Love release! If you didn't guess from the review, then I totally loved this release, it doesn't make up for the disappointing ones we've had, but it sure fixes it a little^
So first up the accessories - I liked this small number of pieces and I found them easy to work with. I think they'll be particularly good in the spring. Both of these looks use a lot of white clothing, it seems to be my go-to when wearing pastel pink! The first look uses the Fishnet Toe Heels and Crocco Crossbody and the bag was actually the last piece I added because I was looking for one and tried this as a last-chance, and it was perfect^ I love these heels for smarter styles so I went with that in choosing a knee-length skirt and blazer combo. I wear this belt all the time (like, really, I do!) so it was natural to include it in this styling. And secondly the Pink Metallic Loafers which are just fun! These jeans were an easy pick, but I think I could have gone more adventurous. I did use a pastel sweater to add a little something other than white and I think it works - I wish I'd had one in the exact colour of the shoes, that would have been awesome. I did spruce up the look with this faux fur coat and a Dior bag, so it's not too much of a 'typical me' look =D
For my second set of looks - the tops/sweaters! From seeing the spoilers I knew immediately I would like all of these pieces and they really lived up to my expectations when putting them on my doll! In the first styling is the Lilac Embroidered Blouse I was super eager to wear it with these trousers and I think it's a hit^ I added the lilac fur as it was just meant to be with this outfit, but kept my accessories to a minimal with blue heels, I think they're really nice^ Then the two sweaters! First the Ivory Soft Mohair Sweater worn with one of my favourite pairs of trousers right now, absolutely love the cream against the burgundy colour, it makes each of them pop. Added pink in my accessories to keep fitting with the store, but love the tone against the red, I think it looks fab^ And lastly the Mohair Baby Pink Knit which I kept feminine and pretty, using this pale midi with matching pleats to the ribs on the sweater, I love this combination! For accessories I kept with minimal for the shoes, these are great for that, but went a little standout on the pink bag with this gold number - for the black strap I also added the black belt which I think works nicely.
And the final set of looks with the outerwear! These looks were the ones I did the quickest, there were just so many pieces that suited them and I can't wait to try everything out with them =D Firstly the Pink Long Crepe Coat and I went all clashy choosing red, but I love it!!! The red isn't too overwhelming as there's not too much, just the top and small splashes here and there with the accessories but I love them against the pink and the white trousers definitely break it up a little, so I'm all good wearing pink and red together^ And secondly the Long Crepe Ivory Coat and for some reason I just knew I wanted to wear orange with this, but it stands out nicely and these trousers are a little more muted in tone so they don't take over too much from the coat. I kept really basic with the accessories and really let this chunky belt stand out but I like it's style with the look. These two outfits really seem like great autumn into winter transitional looks =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment