f

Friday 24 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Missoni Inspired Scarf

Okay, all caught up and back on track with these HB's! This is the Missoni Inspired Scarf from Velvet Orchid and priced at 15SD's, which I think is fair for the piece. The colourings in this scarf remind me of a really cheap one I had and loved as a teenager, I've moved on to thicker ones now, but I think this is a cute style - I particularly like the longer design and slight over shoulder placement of it. It definitely makes it a different piece in our Plaza!
This scarf surprised me with how easy and versatile I found it to be! It fits on the doll well, and looks great with both light and dark colours, as well as with other patterns, this is so awesome^ It really makes it a pleasure to style and I look forward to using it again =D And remember to vote in our poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment