f

Sunday 19 November 2017

Sunglasses at Night

There are few things more ridiculous than wearing sunglasses at night is there? I was getting very matrix-y vibes from this look though, so the shades were necessary.


Also, I went with a tote of flowers because, not only are they the perfect shade of yellow, but I love sci-fi with plants. I recently went to see Blade Runner 2049 and while I loved all the visuals, a slightly surreal bunch of bright yellow flowers is a lot more optimistic! 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Voluminous Yellow Stripe Dress | Tingeling
Warm Black Shrug | Endangered Species
Tote of African Daisies | Sucouture
Leather Sock Ankle Boots | It Girls
Cut Out Black Glasses | Subcouture
HotBuys Mini Aviator Sunglasses | Original Future

1 comment:

  1. Without a doubt, you can see the difference in how good sunglasses make your look incredible. A. Betancourt Lopez

    ReplyDelete