f

Friday 10 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #215

Something a little more elegant in this challenge post today, featuring the Golden Minaudiere from the old store Couture Tribute so it's a pretty old piece and I think why I don't wear this piece is the odd position for the hand and the sheer style to it. I've gotten around those this time and I think this styling really works out nicely for the bag - I'm not sure how many other times I could work it into a look this well though. I love getting to wear this gold dotted jumpsuit and I think it adds just enough gold to fit with the bag really nicely, and the shoes as well, they're just right. I stuck with black for the coat rather than going too overboard on colours and I think the smart style of this piece works out well. Overall I think this look looks good on my doll and works out for the bag^

No comments:

Post a Comment