f

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Silk Cold Shoulder Top # W E S T Y L E I T

Just a couple more cool pink-based We Style It posts to come! Today this one features the Silk Cold Shoulder Top from Bizou which came out at the start of the year and although a few people wore it back then, I feel like it's largely been forgotten! It has a nice style, in a pretty pale colour and a cold shoulder design with a loose long sleeve - I like it^ However as Miloshki pointed out when styling this piece, it almost perfectly matches her doll's skin tone, whereas my tan doll has more of a contrast with this shirt, so I think that might be the off putting thing for paler dolls - looking a little naked when wearing it =D
Anyway, past the colour, I like this piece and found it alright to style. We've bone got brown tones in the looks, with the skirt being just a little brown but a lot of colours and that's the great thing about the shirt - it works well with a colourful fun piece like this! My favourite choice is definitely these gold earrings, I think they work really well with the top and the overall style =) So brown with my look but I've gone full on with trousers, I just really like the combination of brown and pink together, and these pieces fitted. And I even went with a darker leather brown bag too, but again I think it works really nicely with the clothes, as do the boots, they're minimal but work with the look and the season.
I think this top is worth a try, and it's an SC piece so you won't be too out of pocket if you do purchase it to try out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment