f

Thursday 9 November 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | November 2015

Finally getting to the revisiting of the November 2015 Hotbuys today, although I have to say I'm not hugely excited about it! These Hotbuys are not all that great overall, in fact I've sold most of them because they really don't fit my style - actually I've not seen many people wear any of these Hotbuys either, have you guys? I'm not sure what it is about them that makes them less popular, there's quite a few ripped pieces and definitely pieces with slightly different shapes and designs. One piece I have really loved since the release is the Loom Coat, which is an unusual piece for me but actually one I've gotten a lot of wear out of! So this time I worked with the Tartan Jumpsuit and the Deconstructed Cardie:
I'm pretty pleased with the two looks I've come up with for these pieces - I think I've successfully added a current vibe to them and managed to work them into my current style preferences pretty well. For me the jumpsuit obviously works well with darker colours so this combination was always going to be a winner and this look definitely lets the jumpsuit stand out. For the cardi, it's a piece I've quite liked the idea of, but never made a perfect styling, and for me this comes pretty close! The cream stripe on the cardi opens up the use of lighter colours with the clothes and I'm really happy with the pieces I've chosen. The bag fits nicely, but it was definitely hard to find a number of pieces that worked with it so the piece isn't all that versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment