f

Thursday 23 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #219

It's been a few days now, here is the next challenge post! This is the Valentino Cross Body Purse, originally from Valentino, but I got mine in Callie's Picks, so it shouldn't be too hard to pick up in the Bazaar! It's a cute little piece, and actually looking at it now I'm not sure why it's been constantly pushed to the back of the styling queue! The size is really good, it's small so easy to pair with many pieces and it doesn't overtake an outfit with a large size or bold colour. I also love the double strap, I think that's a nice style addition^ I'm really feeling the nudes right now, and with it's slightly muted black colouring, I felt this bag was a good choice to pair with these lighter tones - and I think it works! Plus the gold on the bag helps make it work well. I did also add a dark belt to the look, and that really helps draw it all together^ I know I have styled these trousers a lot, but I think they make a great winning versatile piece that clearly goes with a lot of bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment