f

Monday 21 January 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | January 2018

So 2018 was the year I started doing Hotbuys Reviews instead of We Wear Hotbuys, so prior I bought every HB to style, while I didn't do that in 2018 and just bought the pieces I really wanted - what I had left of my purchases somewhat limited my choices to style now to 3 items! But that's ok, I really like these items =) The January 2018 Hotbuys were beachwear, with light fabrics, a little swimwear and a bunch of beach-accessories, with a huge bag and sunglasses! While I'll never be on the swimwear boat on Stardoll, I can do accessories all year round^ I don't so much love my stylings from last year anymore, but these stylings with the See By Chloe Inspired Wedges and the Wooden Heel Buckle Sandals make up for it:
I love these looks! A twist on winter dressing with sandals, but I think they work really well =) I love the white on the raffia platforms with the rest of the look, the belt and the black handle on the bag are perfect with the little black trim on the shoes, I love that about this styling, and of course the platform works well with the raffia of the bag too. And the tan wooden heels, this look has brought me quite a few compliments in my GB, so you guys like this one too - it's all about the skirt and shoe combination! The top and bag being light brings all your attention to the bottom half well, I really love this, I could wear it all the time right now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment