f

Sunday 27 January 2019

T R A I L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got a brand new release of TRAILS at the end of last week with some super fun pieces for our dolls to enjoy on their exotic winter getaways^ The advertising really is beautiful this time, the colour and glow of the sun drew me in and really makes the pieces look amazing, it definitely attracted me to the store much more^ Some great pieces in this release, but for me it didn't really warrant a review, but I've styled up some pieces and spotted some stylings around the site =) I think this is one to definitely revisit when summer is here for most of us and I can see myself purchasing that Ruffled Cotton Wrap Skirt with the actual leopards on it to style later in the year! I'll also recommend the Samui Metal Sunglasses which are a pretty good alternative to the Dior pair that I constantly wear!
Millaxx makes good use of the Dancing Queen Leather Belt in this styling with beautiful matching trousers, that's a combination I wanna steal for sure =) The orange is bright and bold and catches your eye, I love the contrast in colour with this purple/blue floral dress worn as a polo, there's a little brown in there which is spot on for the orange. Also loving the shoes and earrings as accessories, just great!
I bought quite a few pieces from this release, and have gone for slightly more summery stylings. First up pairing the Cropped Broadcloth Top and Espadrille Wedge Sandals together with this pleated midi skirt, I think it's a cute summer styling^ The raffia clutch and these gold rimmed sunglasses are nice finishing touches. And in my second styling, the Woven Crochet Bag which is super pretty in blue, it's something different to the usual natural tones. I love it against the white pieces, which made choosing other accessories pretty easy - a smart summer styling for sure with this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment