f

Sunday 6 January 2019

P O P S H OP | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Just before the New Year we got our annual Popshop release, which is super fun and themed on a party which is great. There are a lot of decor pieces for your suites in this one too, but I was more interested in the clothing. First up a couple of cool features - Andre1396 styles up the Glitter High Boots in this super wearable way. I love how well they're working layered under a pair of trousers, this really highlights to me that they're a great pair of boots to style, it excites me more about them! The look is great with black and white basing using silver detailings to make the boots pop and that definitely works out well in the boots' favour =)
Millaxx is also wearing this release, the Orange Net Dress in this super cute and quite spring-themed styling. The colour looks beautiful on the doll and the texture on the piece is a great match for that on the tulle skirting, it's such a cute idea and combination. The black belting and heels add a darker more solid touch to the styling, and I like the cute use of the floral bag, it's a sweet and spring-like addition^
I really loved the Glitter High Boots as soon as I saw them, they're just kind of amazing! And as proven above, they work well both tucked and untucked with clothes, I found a lot of options to work both ways with them which is great. I've gone super simple in my styling, giving the boots the limelight, but I love them paired casually with this comfy knit and this bag is a super classy pairing with the printing, I love that with the design on the boots! Then I've also bought the Glitter Trousers, which are such a fun piece^ Absolutely perfect for winter stylings, I'll definitely be trying to wear them a lot this month. I stayed classic with them and paired with black, I think the furry jacket really works well with the glitter and sequin texture of the trousers, and I really added to that with the beaded bag too^ A simple base of shirt and boots works well for the pieces too. I'm definitely pleased with both of these items and I look forward to having them in my wardrobe =D

No comments:

Post a Comment