f

Saturday 12 January 2019

Label Snob

So, for inspiration, I've been going through my wardrobe back to front to see what I've been hoarding for years. 


This jumper is one that I haven't used for ages and bought on a whim, but it's actually a fantastic piece for layering. The colours in it are great because they go with almost anything. You could play up the warm brown like I have, or focus on the blue-grey tones in the design. 

I've pulled out all the designer stops for a classy, feminine look - a Fendi skirt (from the most recent tribute season) which I was excited to buy, but not inspired to style; a Marc Jacobs bag which I have never styled convincingly; a Givenchy jacket and Dior shoes and that I waited for in Callie's Picks.

All that said, you could easily style this with jeans, a leather jacket and some trainers for a more laid-back look. This jumper's definitely going up to front of the wardrobe. 

I'm scared to ask, but heck, I might as well go for it. I always keep my wardrobe open so if you ever want to go and peruse, I'm always open to suggestions if there's something you'd like me to have a go at styling. Sometimes you just need a push in the right direction. Keep it courteous guys and a quick reminder that I don't sell from my wardrobe!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Growler Sweatshirt | Archive
Snakeskin Shirt | Inspired by Tom Ford Tribute
Patchword Sheen Jacket | Callie's Picks
Fendi Inspired Pliss Skirt Brown | Fendi Tribute
Burgundy Skinny Belt | Bonjour Bizou
Purple Leather Bag | Inspired by Marc Jacobs Tribute
Plum Couture Heels | Callie's Picks

1 comment: