f

Monday 7 January 2019

H O L I D A Y C A L E N D A R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

In lieu of Hotbuys in December, we just had a Holiday Calendar - in general, I have to say, it was quite disappointing, there were a lot of decor pieces and only a few clothing items, and even then some weren't exactly great or very memorable. So I was overall a little disappointed and only made 3 purchases over the month, on the plus side, my SD balance liked this^ I have spotted a few cool stylings of these pieces though. First up turkiye wearing the Burberry Inspired Sweater and it's looking super cute. I love it with these nude/beige tones and the checks really pop out. I also love the Gucci printed socks, they're great with the Burberry! The accessories are overflowing, but work super well for the styling, I love the necklaces, definitely a fun addition. And of course, for me the pink and gold shoes are beautiful in here =D
And secondly RiManiKordenty styling the Gucci Inspired Sweater, choosing a casual styling for it with these stripe trousers, I like the shapes of the two pieces together, it really works out nicely. The white shirt brightens the look and also highlights the patterning on the sweater. I love the accessories, the bow, the trainers and the snazzy sunglasses, all great pieces to pair together! Also adore the use of this bag, it's great in this look, just the perfect bag =)
And now my looks, and actually these pieces really surprised me as I had a great time putting together these outfits, ideas came quickly and I just knew what I wanted to do with each item - which is great considering the calendar wasn't so good overall. First up the One Shoulder Lace Top, a sweet piece with lace detailing and sleeve frills, I really love the look of it. It's definitely got a going-out vibe so that is the inspiration for my look, choosing a miniskirt and leather boots. The minimal designs of the other pieces lets the lace of the top stand out. Secondly the Red Strap Heels - such a versatile piece which will work in so many different ways. Today I've gone with a leopard print skirt and a matching red bag, the colour pops greatly against the print, I love this combination a lot and it was easy to do, so I can see these shoes being an easy-to-reach-for pair! And finally the Asymmetric Red Dress (which is actually a skirt), I've seen a few people wearing this and I'm really enjoying seeing it paired with white like this - it's gonna be great for spring and summer too despite being a seasonal piece! I love the longer length of it, it will make it easier for more people to wear compared to a mini length. This one worked with a lot of different pieces that I tried it with, so it definitely is versatile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment