f

Saturday 5 January 2019

Russian Lace

Yes, yes, the shoes are new - I know I said I'd try and focus on my older things, but I'm decadent and can't help myself. 


The bones of this outfit are actually built up from older things - I think I've worn this dress once? The underskirt is an old faithful from Callie's Picks and is fab for layering. I think I've maybe never worn this high-neck shirt? Combining these three pieces creates an lovely, demure shape, with gentle frills, frothy sleeves and a romantic tied neckline. 

I went for the highly detailed shoes because the lace pattern reminded me a little of McQueen and I hope that it'd inject some colour into what is otherwise a monochromatic look. You've got to have a little humour and I like the toughness of the steel caps with all that romance on top.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Black White Lace Dress | Pretty 'n' Love
Two Tone Bowtie Blouse | Pretty 'n' Love
Flowing Lace Skirt | Callie's Picks
High Waist Belt | It Girls
Crossover Knot Belt | Apres Ski
Embellished Velvet Pouch | Fallen Angel
Metal Cap Roses Stiletto | Inspired by Alexander McQueen Ttibute
Swarovski Suded Sandals | Popshop

No comments:

Post a Comment