f

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Fruity Fresh

Grocery shopping, but make it fashion.



For this outfit I wanted to focus on fresh and colorful pieces! Bold florals and fun shapes.
I find these pants to be quite hard to style, I bought them ages ago and only worn them
twice, but when I was putting this look together I saw that it's amazing to combine
them with light and brighter pieces.

On my last post I had strong red lips and sleek dark hair, on this one I wanted to be natural
and soft, with rosy lips and a cute blonde wig :)

For the accessories I kept it bright and simple, blues and oranges to
complement and match the pants and blouse.

Wearing:
Dolce Gabbana Inspired Silk Blouse - Limited Edition
LE Oversized Open Crisp Shirt - Limited Edition
Jacquemus Inspired Shirt - Subcouture
Jacquemus Inspired Blue Belt - Subcouture
Wide Legged Orchid Pants - Callie's Picks
Orange Gucci Handbag - Callie's Picks
Market Net Bag - It Girls
Hoop Earrings - Nelly.com
Point Boots - Nelly.com

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment