f

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Re-New Year's Day

And so another year begins! Twenty-Nineteen, the year where, if we say it enough, we'll all be Twenty-Fine-teen...
...or something like that. 


I'm dreadful at resolutions but I actually gave my 2018 resolution 'wear more colour' a good go and I want to replicate my success. 

I was originally going to go for 'wear less turtlenecks and floral sprigs' but resolutions are supposed to be self-improving, not completely impossible. Instead this year I want to try and appreciate more of what I've got and be more discerning with my purchases. There's no greater feeling than going back to something you've had for years, seeing it with fresh eyes and renewed purpose! And knowing it didn't cost you anything extra! 

It's a pretty vague and hard to measure, but I'm hoping the resolution will lead to some interesting looks with some of my older pieces rather than focusing on new releases all the time. Which is exactly why this look is comprised almost completed out of new things! 

Perhaps this resolution was a bad idea to make during Tribute Season...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Velvet Robe | Limited Edition
Red Carpet Silk Suit | Rio
Belted Wrap Skirt | Inspired by Prada Tribute 
Fendi Inspired Headband | Limited Edition (freebie)
Brown Suede Bag | 9to5
Beige Patent Boots | Millionaire Mansion Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment