f

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Hey Sweets!


Hi babes!

I'm Cindy, but maybe you know me as cinderela23barb, and I'm super excited to announce that I'll be part of The Stardoll Lookbook's team as a guest writer!



I absolutely adore fashion, my style varies with my mood a lot! I like to combine different styles and types of clothing and even pieces that you wouldn't expect to see together. I love doing over the top looks, but I also love to do Minimal yet elegant outfits.

For my first post as a guest writer here, I chose to wear mostly Jacquemus, who is one
of my favorite designers.

Wearing:
Off Shoulder Pinstripe Dress - Limited Edition
Pleated Midi Skirt - Limited Edition
Stardoll Polo - Callie's Picks
Loose Classic Suit Pants - Callie's Picks
HotBuys Cropped Flare Pants - It Girls
Balenciaga Inspired Pantashoes Beige - Inspired By Balenciaga Tribute
Detail Earring - Nelly.com
Mixed Necklace - Rio

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment