f

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Class Act

Ugh, it was too hard. I couldn't just ignore all the delectable things that have appeared in the plaza as of late. I'm a decadent monster of excess and want, I know. 



This Off-White velvet top is just too good. I love the colour, I love the shape, I love everything. I especially love how well it goes with Dior inspired skirt, picking up the little highlights in the fringe. I'd actually prepared to sell this skirt, but rescued it last minute for this look. Perhaps I won't sell it after all...does this mean I don't default on my resolution after only a fortnight? No? Darn. 

I also trying out a new wig at the moment (I've gone a wig spree again, surprise, surprise) and I think the sleekness lends a more conventional classiness than I'm used to, minus the quirky shoe. No doubt I'll return to my sleepy-girl-barely-holding-it-together messy shags and ponytails, but this is a nice detour for now. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Velvent Green Top | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Dior Inspired Fringe Midi Skirt | Dior Couture Tribute
Dreamy Earrings | Cheap Monday
Silver Metallic Rope Belt | Archive
HotBuys One of A Kind Earring | Pretty 'n' Love
Baroque Shades | Voile
Chiara Ferragni Inspired Mules | It Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment