f

Friday 4 January 2019

G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got a Holiday Gift-O-Meter! We've had these before for the winter season and it's a great way to get some new fun pieces - and it's pretty good that it's out over Tribute season as that's generally when a lot of SD's are spent, so I found that my meter filled up pretty quickly after getting both Fendi and Prada in the Plaza! Now you have a day left to fill the meter with your Plaza spends, so today I'm featuring some looks with the pieces, and styling up some looks of my own with some of these pieces. There were just under 10 clothing/wearable pieces in this meter, and it's clear there was a favourite, the Corduroy Cotton Trousers! These red cords are fabulous as styled firstly here by Heneda, they really stand out with the white polo base, and the tee is a perfect with the slogan in a red bar which works well with the trousers. I like the white belt bag standing out and the cool use of the yellow furry bag too^
Also wearing the Corduroy Cotton Trousers is Marta32222, choosing a darker base for the look in comparison to the previous styling, and it works equally well for this piece. The cardi is a perfetc fit with the red trim and patterning, and the black shirt is a smart touch to the styling. The black boots look great with the trousers, and the jewelled clutch paired in the look is totally something up my street =)
And then a look with the Check Crystal Slippers, which are a cute pair of festive sliders with a cross-over strap detail, styled by GirlEwelina.  I love the shoes with the fishnets, it makes use of tights but they're not too thick or distracting from the shoes. The dress is a cute and seasonal combination, I like the polo style with the tulle overlay on the dress. The red trimming is super cute and a great fit to style up with the shoes =)
And then my stylings! I've filled my meter up completely, so have the choice of everything. First up the Alexander McQueen Inspired Sandals, achieved after spending 80SD's, and I think they are super cute with the big bow detail on the ankle. That detail really wants to be shown off so I paired them with these cropped trousers to really highlight it, the red top is a colour match and has a detail that also pairs well with the shoes. Secondly is the Glassy Orchid One Shoulder Dress, achieved for spending 300SD's, which is super pretty, stylish and very much a perfect party piece. I styled it very minimally as it has a lot of cool detail itself, like the one shoulder, gathered cut-out side, and blouson style sleeve. The shoes and earrings a fitting touches in silver^ And finally the Corduroy Cotton Trousers, achieved for spending 220SD's, and these are definitely a firm favourite from this meter. Compared with the looks above featuring these trousers, I've gone super light with my styling and I think they look good with this too. The fluffy coat makes this a good winter styling and the boots balance the look, the red velvet clutch is definitely a great accessory for these trousers!

No comments:

Post a Comment