f

Sunday 27 February 2022

V A L E N T I N E S S T O R E | Styled Outfits

Of course the Valenines release brought us even more red and pink pieces to the Plaza, it feels like this year it's really been a lot of releases on this theme - I'm not particularly a fan of that, I'd rather just one release for one 'event' like that, but anyway, I picked up a couple of pieces in this next release, a Valentines specific store. First up are the Red Velvet Trousers which are such a cute piece and one that I think will work well from Autumn through Spring, I love velvet in Winter stylings but I've tried to go for a more transitional look here. The red really pops against the white, these sandals look fab with the trousers but do many pairs of shoes did that I tried, so plenty of options. I liked this smart blazer with them, it's a piece I haven't worn in a while and I think it suits the style of the trousers well. Kept a mix of red and white with the accessories, really adore these floral earrings at the top of the look there^ Next is the Pink Satine Jacket which I think is just fabulous, I'm really quite excited to style this more, I think it's a perfect Spring piece! The colour is quite different to a lot of the other pink pieces I have, but it works perfectly with these pink shoes and the pink clutch of this bag set, I really love the accessories combination with this piece =) To make a cute set I stuck with adding white clothing pieces, these trousers look great with the jacket, but I think so many different pairs would too. Next mission is to find the perfect earring for this look, none of the pink pairs I had were quite right!

No comments:

Post a Comment