f

Thursday 24 February 2022

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I have been very on the fence about this recent Pretty 'N Love release, the colours sure are bold! But it was this styling of the Pink Ruffle Dress from HeraKowall that really started to convince me about trying out pieces from the release. This look is just fantastic, so stunning and eye-catching. You would never imagine that bright blue tights would look good with a bright pink dress, but it's great, and these shoes are perfect too, the colour is a spot on match with the dress. I love the smart white shirt underneath in the neckline with the gold necklace, it's perfect for pairing with the earrings. Plus a matching beauty look, what's not to love about this one!?!
In the end I've picked up three pieces from the store. First are the Red Pumps, the simplest of the pieces I chose which are for sure very versatile and will be useful in any look needing a red heel. I really liked the look of leather with these shoes, the heavy use of black is them well balanced with more red - a lot of pieces I have work well with the shade of red of the shoes, so it was easy to pick pieces out. Next up is my own styling of the Pink Ruffle Dress, whilst it's not my typical style I had a lot of fun styling it. It was a little tricky finding a lot of matching pink accessories, but I do have a couple and I'm pleased with how they look with the outfit. I made the look a little more Winter-appropriate with the white polo and the tights and I think they finish the styling nicely =) And the final piece, the Hot Pink Jacket, again it's a bit outside of my comfort zone especially with the colour, as I love the design of the blazer itself, but I loved styling it. The same pink shoes looked perfect with this piece too so I couldn't resist, and I was using a similar set of bags to choose for this look too, I adore this little Chloe piece with the blazer so much! With all those colours, the base needed to be simple and black was a good choice with the handle of the bag being black. The simple trousers and top work well, and the belt around the waist helps balance the colours well. I even added some silver earrings which work well with the hardware of the bag. I really like all of these looks and hopefully I will be able to make good use of these bright pieces again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment