f

Thursday 10 February 2022

W I L D C A N D Y | Styled Outfits

To be honest I'd kind of forgotten about the Wild Candy store in the Plaza, for me it doesn't generally bring a lot of memorable pieces that I return to a lot. This recent release was certainly more impressive than most! I picked up a couple of pieces to try out:
First up is the Onesleeve Top Black which is a bodysuit with a fun cutout design, that of course had to be shown off in my look. I think the piece looks pretty dressy which is great, and my first thought with it was that I wanted to pair it with this yellow Dior skirt, the two are fab together^ The yellow colour really catches the eye but the top really stands out with its detail. I kept the finish simple, love these pointed mule heels with the look, thought they were a nice balance with the top, and a yellow bag was a must, this one is super cute here! Next up are the Boots Biege which I just thought were great as soon as I'd seen them - I just know they will be great to style and I think they will suit a lot of people! I had set aside this sweater as a piece to remember to style, not intending to wear it with these boots, but I love the combination. The beige tones work so nicely together - I did try and add a beige pair of trousers but nothing quite worked out nicely with the style of the sweater, so I opted for this smart black pair, I love this outfit a lot! The rest of the accessories are super simple on the beige theme and I think they balance well against the black in the look, I'm really pleased with this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment