f

Saturday 19 February 2022

A N T I D O T E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Our recent(ish) Antidote release was a super popular one! I didn't love it completely, so no review, but there were a couple of pieces that I wanted to try out and of course I needed to feature all of the wonderful stylings I spotted on members around the site^ First up is Mery.- who wears the Trouser Suit Grey which look soo good on their own without their matching jacket counterpart. With the added burgundy pieces in the belt, bag and glasses I think the colour of the trousers really changes with a more pinky/red hue, they really look beautiful. The cinching of the waist is perfect for the wide leg style, this bustier piece looks great with the trousers and belt combined, such a fab idea^ And I love the cropped sweater ontop, it's one of those pieces I would never know what to do with and here it's perfect! The accessories are great finishing touches, love the little glamour in the tying together of the jewelled earrings and the big jewelled buckle of the belt. So much love for this one =)
Next up we have harpie who styles up both the Corset White Dress and the Black Stilleto Shoes - I think this is such a great way to wear the dress, it makes it quite wearable and a little versatile too^ The trousers chosen are really quite a perfect pair especially alongside the bow belt, the colour and style are classic and fit well with the style of the corset component of the dress; and I love that with trousers it makes it look like a top with a very cool train! The accessories are also great, the shoes really stand out too and pair well with the silver earrings and the little black and silver bag chosen, love it^
This look comes from brevis who styles up both the Oversized Blazer Grey and Trouser Suit Grey - I really think the colour looks different of these pieces when paired together than in the first feature! Anyway, still fab pieces and they make for a whole outfit of clothing on their own as they do have a fair amount of detail in the draping and fit on the doll especially of the jacket. That leaves the perfect opportunity for jewellery^ I love all the pieces chosen here, the gold chain really pops and I love the draping piece too. The earrings are also a good match, and work well with the slicked back hairstyle =)
Now something a little bright, AURA styles up the Black Stilleto Shoes which stand out well in this very cool styling even with the fab mix of colours going on. The red leopard tights really draw you to the bottom-half of the look and directly the the shoes, I love the print and stud combination there, it really works! This coat is such a fun piece and I love seeing it styled, it's great here^ I was also really drawn in by the bag, love the quilted style and the long chain, really great with the overall styling =D
The final feature is from proenza who wears both the PVC Jumpsuit and the White Stilleto Shoes in a very sleek monochrome look, I really like it^ This shows how easy it is to layer the jumpsuit, it works well as a pair of trousers here, the sheen is fabulous! This is well balanced with the matte of the sweater, it's been a long time since I've seen it styled, it's perfect here, so fitting. The shoes are a good choice, a perfect balance in the colours of the outfit, and I love the rest of the accessories - the bag is another piece I've not seen styled in a long time, it's so perfect!
And now onto my own stylings, I have only bought too things, I'm a little sad I wasn't fast enough to get the Silk Trousers as those look beautiful, and I'm sad that I've not seen anyone style them yet! Anyway, first up is the Pattern Dress which I didn't buy immediately but took some time to think about - I don't think I've done it justice with this styling at all, but it's an ok start as for this first look I really wanted to show off all the colours and design aspects the dress has to offer. The black base makes it easy for a winter styling, I really love the layering of it with this furry jacket, they're so fun together, and the dress length also works well with over-the-knee boots. I didn't go creative at all with this one, but I do really like this little lilac Prada bag with the look paired with the pink and purple tones in the dress. I'm for sure going to style this one again and try out what works well for it, I think it has a lot of potential! And now the Orange High Top Boots which were the first piece I picked up immediately in the release - I really love the colour of them, I think it's quite fabulous, but was a little concerned about the very high height on the leg. For the height I loved these white shorts with them, the two meet very well. Once I had these picked out I knew I wanted to go for an all-white clothing look and it works so well to make the boots pop, I love it and I love combining these shorts with this blazer, I will repeat this for sure! The accessorising is simple, I tried on so many bags that worked ok for the look but once I tried this cute cat one, I knew I was finished! The bag and boots are matching in colour almost exactly, I couldn't believe my luck with it - I knew I was keeping this bag around for a reason, haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment