f

Sunday 6 February 2022

V I N Y L B L A C K T R O U S E R S | Styled By Me / / Styled By You

Our last VINYL release was also full of re-colours, with a whole floor of pieces now coming in a wide range of colours - there's a little for everyone here with both neutral and brights and a range of pieces to choose from. For me there was just one piece I was interested in, the Black Trousers. These originally came in White but now you can pick them up in Black, Beige and Red which I think is a good selection for this style of trouser and I'm quite tempted to also buy the beige pair^ I also spotted Millaxx styling these trousers up and I loved it, the style of them really works nicely to pair well with trainers, the length and draping of the leg is perfect to frame the shoes and I really love the outcome of this pairing. The mix of smart and casual is perfect here, the neat black overcoat works well with all aspects, the crop top also looks pretty cute here. The Dior-esque bag adds quite a glamorous touch along with the long locks - I really love this styling a lot =) For my styling I wanted to also work with trainers, but I think I'll save that for another time to showcase these trousers in a different way. I found a lot of black tops and blouses that looked great with the trousers, but once I'd tried this old sweater at the end of my wardrobe I couldn't forget about it, I love it a lot and it needs more attention! It works well here because it's also got a black lining in the detail, with the white overcoat it helps the red from being too much and I think all the colour balance very nicely. I stuck with a little white in the accessories and I think these help to frame the trousers nicely in the look. I decided on some sleek sandals, these square toes look great with the trouser leg design - I'm so excited about this styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment