f

Monday 21 February 2022

Feather hems

As soon as I spotted this outfit from Mery.- I knew I had to feature it, I love it so much, such a fun way to style for the upcoming Spring season! It makes me want to buy all these pieces immediately, haha - I would love to see this coat and the trousers styled in other ways too, they could be super fun pieces to have. The coat is so fresh, the blue is stunning and the printing is very unique, the pink tones are beautiful against it and as you can see, make for perfect accessory choices - the bag and glasses are perfect touches to the styling. The trousers are just fantastic, I don't think I've seen anyone style these before, the sheer fabric of the leg works well against the longer length of the coat and the feathered hems are just a fabulous addition to the bottom of the look ... it's all fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment