f

Saturday 5 March 2022

N E L L Y B E I G E J A C K E T | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I hadn't really paid attention to the recent NELLY release because it was all menswear, but when I spotted this styling from Millaxx wearing the Beige Jacket I knew I had missed a great piece! I loved the simplicity in Millaxx's look, the jacket pops well against the black trousers yet is fitting with those little black buttons. It does have a relatively smart fit, so I really like it paired with a similarly smart white blouse - these neutral tones are all fabulous together^ The accessories are great, this giant Fendi tote really fits the style well and I love the yellow-toned glasses and golden earrings, super classic and pairs nicely with that little gold touch in the shirt, I love it! For my own styling I knew I wanted to also stick to the neutral theme - I tried on a lot of pieces in a range of tones but these silk trousers just looked too good to ignore, I love the beige tone against the camel of the jacket. I also made use of the black buttons in adding to my look with a plain top, bag and shoes - they may be simple pieces but I think they're pretty stylish touches. And finished off with these glasses, love these golden-toned frames against the jacket, that's a pairing I will repeat for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment