f

Wednesday 27 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Pom Pom Rose Earrings

So this next Hotbuy came out last week when I was away and now is my chance to post about it, or them, the Pom Pom Rose Earrings from RIO costing 11SD's and again these come individually, once you buy one you automatically get the other, awesome^^ These are cute earrings and fit really well with the rest of this months Hotbuys. I really like these as they are detailed enough without being too over the top and I think the size is really nice on the doll =)
I had fun styling these earrings, and they were pretty easy, even for someone like me who doesn't do jewellery all that much voluntarily, so that should encourage some of you to give these a go! I think they'll work well with a lot of different colours and styles, we just seem to have gravitated towards other red pieces^ Vote in the poll as usual:

No comments:

Post a Comment