f

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #197

An oldie today, the Hot Buys Bag from RIO which came out in June 2009 that I've had for as long as I can remember! This must be one of the earliest Hotbuys that I bought and still have, and I really still love it. I've attempted to wear it a couple of times more recently and I think I've had some successes, but this one definitely comes out on top^ I wore this co-ord recently but it just goes so well with this bag too that I couldn't resist - this is a winning combination for sure =) Love all of the shades of pink, I think it makes an attractive look that generally goes down well. The fur is great with the range of colours from the bag to all those involved in the clothing, I'm super glad this is a piece that has lasted well in my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment