f

Wednesday 6 September 2017

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits / Lookbook

So this latest Callie's Picks is totally for me - a Colourless theme meaning a whole lot of black and white pieces to choose from, this suits me to perfection, although in fact I already have a lot of the items from the release so I decided to style some up today and maybe convince you that they're good purchases! And I decided to try out some new ideas in showing the looks - please bear with me if things don't look great!
First up the Animalier Chemisier, originally from PPQ and costing 12SD's now. I got mine in the Bazaar quite some time ago for a cheap price, but it's a piece that's been good to me and was definitely worth purchasing! I love it worn with trousers or skirts and it's easy to style as a tucked in blouse - a style which a lot of us like! The animal print isn't old or worn out at all, I think it will have good life in it still =D I love the slight meshing on the skirt I've paired it with here, I think it works nicely with the print style. And I've also made use of the Chanel Tribute Handbag which was also released in this collection - you've seen me wear it a hundred times, so again it's a piece I'd highly recommend =D
I just get Parisian vibes from this piece each time I see it - the Bardot Fitted Top, originally a Nelly piece which I think just looks great and is a flattering piece =) It's quite easy to style and works with a lot of different bottomhalves, and not just black like I've gone for, so many other colours too! I love the contrast of the tight fitting top with these wide-legged trousers, I think the style is great and I love the simple accessorising I've added. I'm super excited to be back in Paris soon!
And lastly styling two looks with the Off Shoulder Heavy Knit, another piece originally from Nelly that I've probably neglected a little too much so am glad for this opportunity to style it! It fits right in with the vibes I'm thinking of right now when styling looks and I think it's just right for my doll in this moment. It works perfectly with skirts and these two look fabulous with it and show some versatility for it, looking sleek in an all-white styling or a little funky in this second quirky look which is totally different for my doll but I actually really love it =D This sweater will be fab in the winter months and I think it will look great layered with outerwear, can't wait to style it up again in Winter^

No comments:

Post a Comment