f

Saturday 30 September 2017

F A U X F U R L O A F E R S

Another shoe Styled Outfit post today, and these have been on my to-do list for such a long time - the Faux Fur Loafers from Gucci which were brought out last December - I styled them way back then, but haven't really worked with them since, but a lot of others have and I've been feeling inspired to give these a go! I think these are great for autumn with their general style and their pink and red colours to their print, which I was very inspired by in my looks as you'll see^
I took a bit of time to get used to styling these shoes, so I think my first look is a little experimental and I'm not sure it works, but I liked the idea of adding a heel to the shoe and also using this fringed dress. I really like the idea of it, but maybe not actually for these loafers?! Oh well, I do love my bag choice for the shoes and the outfit though, this Prada piece is just right and is the style I had envisaged in my mind =) The second look is getting there with working, these cropped trousers are great for the shoes, the shorter length shows them off well and it's just the right amount of ankle^ Adding a black jacket influenced me to use more reds in the rest of my look. This bag came naturally, and again I love it with the loafers, I wanna go with this again and maybe a dress rather than this slightly casual look! And lastly, my favourite outfit! I totally didn't realise these were the same trousers I'd styled the shoes with before until looking back, but clearly my mind is in the same place with these shoes. But man I just love this styling! This is very much autumn into winter with the oversized coat, but also the burgundy vest underneath - a little daring for me, but I think the style works. And for this third time, I think I was spot on with the bag choice ... I'm quite impressed with myself about that!

Let me know what you think of these stylings and if you have a favourite item that you think I should style, just let me know! Be sure to comment and 'react' to this post below =)


F E A T U R E D B A G S
Prada Inspired Shoulder Bag, Tributes Gallery | Hotbuys Reds Puzzle Bag, Velvet Orchid | Mini Tiffin Bag, PEARLS

1 comment: