f

Friday 29 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #198

It's been a while since I've done a good duo of bags! These two are perfect together as they're both from the Zuhair Murad Tribute that we had waaay back in December 2014 (I totally didn't think it was this long ago until I just checked!) I really haven't given either of these bags much/any love, I find them tricky to style and still did to an extent when putting these looks together. Firstly is the Nude Diamond Clutch which is very much gold and not nude^ I like the idea of this piece, we all know I'm a fan of gold, and this one has good colour, a nice neat design and some good details, but something about it has just made me avoid it for such a long time. I did find it tricky to pick out good clothing for this look but I think these cool striped and glittered trousers are a good answer! I like this look for a more casual use of this bag, but I think there must be some better options out there - I really don't see people style this piece, and I'd love to see more! And then the second piece is the Pearls Pochette, a piece I'd sort of forgotten I had (oops) and really don't like all that much. It's an ok piece but it's not something I will use again and I plan to sell it soon^ I umm-d and ahh-d with this styling trying to decide if I wanted to go silver with the pattern or gold with the tassel - clearly silver won on this one and I really love the overall styling but I don't think it would matter if the bag were there or not! Even though it's not great for the bag, this look definitely makes my mind up about selling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment