f

Sunday 24 September 2017

A R C H I T E C T N U D E S H O E S

I absolutely loved putting together these looks for this next Styled Outfits post, focussing on the 9 to 5 Architect Nude Shoes which have been ever so popular this summer! I'm jumping on the bandwagon a little late in the season but I think I've gone in a more autumnal direction with my looks to show their versatility - and I love them =D So many others have worn these is posts that I've featured so you should go have a browse for those too!
With my first look I went pretty minimal and these colours work in a complimentary way to the nude - I love the knotted waist of this dress, it gives an interesting hemline and I think it frames the legs and shoes really nicely. The colour is perfect with the shoes and this is definitely a combination I'd wear again. The furry jacket adds more of a colder weather feel and I love the print added with this bag, it totally works out nicely! And secondly, in this probably familiar style as I styled up this skirt recently too, but hey it looks great with the shoes =) This fits right in with popular colours and style choices for autumn with the cream polo and the oranges plus the cool colours in the skirt. I think the hair is a great fit with this outfit too, I'm really pleased with how it looks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment