f

Sunday 10 September 2017

M U S T A R D P A I S L E Y M I D I S K I R T

I featured this skirt in a featured post back in July and it's been on my list to style ever since! It's the Bizou Mustard Paisley Midi Skirt which came out back in January - I really liked the look of it then but wasn't sure I had the confidence or ideas to pull it off but I decided to give it a go! The range of colours and the print give it a 60s/70s feel but also open up a lot of styling options^ I really should have checked back on that featured post because unintentionally I've used the same green blouse - oops^ But it really is a winner with this skirt and I think my look is great for the autumn! As is the second look - sure yellows are for summer but this muted sweater layered with another makes a cool autumnal styling perfect for this month! I love this skirt with boots too, there are so many options to go for and it's the perfect length for ankle boots. There were actually a lot of choices for styling this skirt, so I've given a few more of my choices below - the yellows just work so well, these summery choices looked fantastic with the skirt but it will also look good in the autumn and winter with darker choices like these navy long sleeved polos =D

No comments:

Post a Comment