f

Friday 8 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #189

This is looking very autumnal based with my selection of browns and beiges, it's a colour I really like on my doll despite being described as bland my some ... I like it and for this next bag, the Megastar Tote from Special Offer I think it works out perfectly! This is a bag inspired by Longchamp which was a freebie (I think? Mine has 111SC's on it but I don't remember buying it anywhere!) and back when it was released absolutely everyone was after it, but the excitement around it soon faded with most people and I rarely see it worn. I attempted to style it a few times when I first got it but never really put the effort in. I don't think it's a hugely wearable piece, and I'm not sure I'd wear it more than once or twice more, but I'm happy with this styling of it. The lighter browns let the deep tones stand out and I think the style of the coat really suits that of the bag well ... not a bad look, just not something I'm all that enthusiastic about!

1 comment: