f

Monday 18 September 2017

P A T C H D E N I M M I D I S K I R T

I've been really getting into my typical Styled Outfits posts these last few months, so many cool items to style, and here's another - the It Girls Patch Denim Midi Skirt! I didn't initially buy this piece when it was released into the Plaza but it's been waiting for me this summer and actually I think it made some good summer-to-autumn styles =D
Blues came easy to me for styling this skirt, and a range of shades suit well including this paler striped piece in my first look worn with sleeve-matching accessories and I love the pastel pink with the denim. This look is very much the more casual of the looks I've styled today. And then also navy, which I think highlights the different denim shades of the skirt well and I think the colour adds a smartness too. I love these navy heels with the clothing and the denim bag is such a sweet match for the skirt and I'd totally go for this again! And lastly I couldn't resist adding this popular white shirt - it's a great fit for the skirt and was an easy style, plus it really could go either way with being smart or casual and I'm happy with my outcome. Love the double denim look and think the whites with them work out well, love the feel of the trainers with the skirt too^

No comments:

Post a Comment