f

Monday 25 September 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | September 2016

And our next part of the Hotbuys Revisited posts for this month, revisiting last year,2016! This all still feels so recent to me, I remember these Hotbuys and styling them very vividly and it definitely doesn't feel like a whole year has passed. Overall I think these Hotbuys were pretty decent but there was one clear winner coming out of them and that was the Pleat Midi Skirt! I think everyone loved and still loves it, and it's one of those pieces that you just see worn all the time in so many different styles and trends, it's awesome^ So for this post I'm focussing on a couple of other pieces, the Shoulder Rib Midi Dress and the Vintage Star Crossed Jeans:
Okay so I'm clearly trying to cling to summer styles as these are super summery for both the pieces, but I really like them both and like this years take on them! The dress looks good as a skirt too, the split in the leg and the midi length are just perfect for one of my favourite trends right now, and I think the white and lighter denim really help bring the colour out. With the jeans, going with black pieces works well to draw out the star details and I really really like this styling! This cami top has served me well in the short time I've owned it and it's perfect with this highwaisted style. Love the more flashy accessories I've paired in this style, I think it all works so well for these jeans =D

1 comment: